“Kiu Kiu” is a popular form of dominoes in Indonesia, said to be derived from the ancient Chinese game of Pai Gow. They are popularly termed as Domino 99 poker. Over 3 million people in Indonesia alone play this game, and popularity is increasing throughout the demographic.
Introduction: How to play Domino 99 poker?
• Play with 28 double-six dominoes with maximum five players (as individuals) or four players (as two teams).
• The terminology is similar to any other variant of poker, and gambling here is legal.
• After the blind, you will be dealt three dominoes. Bet, call, raise, or fold according to your hand strength. The game is played till each player has five domino cards, and the highest hand wins the pot.
• The highest hand in Bandar Q is the “kiu, ” i.e., a pair of nines. High, low, straight, and four doubles are ranked below kiu.
• If two players have the same value pairs, the higher hand is considered to be the one with the higher double or straight.
Think you’re the best of them all! Prove yourself!
• Do you feel that your skill levels are unmatchable? Find your nemesis in higher levels of difficulties, or play with friends for some quality virtual bonding!
• Complete tasks to win a bonus prize, refer the game to your friends and win prizes when they join!
• Now play online from your home, or on the go! Just log in and immerse yourself in the local flavors of fun-filled Indonesia!
• Are you bored with other games? Then play today to cure yourself! Easy to learn, impossible to master- whether it is turn-based or real-time, play at your own pace!
• Earn bragging rights by decimating your opponents and winning community tournaments; beware, it is insanely addictive!
• Play against bots, your friends, or other people from all over the world to get your chops and race to the top!
Adu Q has an ever-increasing community of dedicated gamblers who insist on it being a fun waste of time and money. So if you can spare some of both, get on with it now!